First, the basic design principles of the integrated pumping station
(1) The overall layout should be reasonable, especially the pumping station combined with the combination of irrigation and drainage, self-discharge, self-induced and water-lifting, and the pumping station combined with the gate station. The arrangement should be compact and make full use of the building for adjustment.
(2) In the selection of the pump type, it is necessary to make the design of the pump station consistent with the rated head of the pump and meet the requirements of irrigation and drainage flow. And try to use the technically advanced pump type to ensure the pumping station device efficiency and operation costs. At the same time, the pump type selected should be a relatively mature pump type. If there is a certain operation practice, the test pump type should be avoided as much as possible.
(3) The choice of pump type should fully consider the purpose and working nature of the integrated pumping station. For those irrigation and water pumping stations with long working hours, the pump type with wide range, high efficiency and good cavitation performance should be selected. For those pumping stations that mainly have drainage function, the pump type with reliable performance and simple structure should be selected.
(4) The layout of the project should use forward water as much as possible to ensure that the water inlet conditions of each unit are good and the flow state is uniform. When lateral water inlet has to be used in the engineering layout, the distance between the lateral inlet and the water pump should be extended as much as possible in the design, and certain guiding measures should be taken.
(5) The design of the water outlet should be avoided as much as possible to cause the water flow to hit and rise. The design of the pressure tank should avoid the mutual impact of the water flow of each outlet pipe and increase the energy loss.
(6) Locally available building materials should be used as much as possible. The design should ensure that the construction is simple and convenient, and the project investment is less.
Second, the integrated pumping station water inlet design principle
(1) River design: including the determination of parameters such as river bottom width, slope, bottom slope and water depth.
(2) Design of the front pool: mainly determine the width, divergence angle, length, bottom slope, wing wall type and front pool water hole, and the size and type of the filter layer.
(3) Design of the inlet pool: mainly determine the type, width, length of the inlet pool, the suspended height of the inlet pipe flare, the depth of the submerged, the type and shape of the rear wall of the inlet, the distance from the nozzle to the rear wall, and the sewage disposal facilities.
Third, the design principle of the integrated pump station water outlet
(1) Determination of the type of water outlet: According to the structural type and layout requirements of the pump house, it is determined to adopt an open outlet or pressure water tank.
(2) Design of the outlet pool: determine the width, depth, length and size of the joints.
(3) Pressure tank design: including the structure type, plane size, height, etc. of the pressure tank.
(4) Design of water-dissipating buildings: The arrangement and size determination and structural design of the part of the drainage building should also be considered for the drainage or drainage pumping station.